Our websites' main purpose is to provide information to people about linen by ark facility. However, we also collect some information from our platforms, as described below.
WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
User accounts. If you create an account with us, you'll be asked to provide us with your full name and e-mail address. You can change these details at any time. If you place an online order through your account, we'll ask you for your postal address, telephone number, credit card details and billing address. We'll keep this data until you request that we remove it.
Newsletter Subscription. If you decide to sign up for the Linen by Ark Facility new-product-launch newsletter, you will be asked to supply us with your email address, as well as the first and last names. We will utilize this information to deliver to you the Linen by Ark Facility new-product-launch newsletter via email. We will utilize your address for email to send you additional information regarding Linen by Ark Facility that you express desire to receive or we believe you might be interested in. We can keep your information for a long time.
Location Data. Our platforms may collect information about your current location, such as the IP address associated with your device. Unless you give us permission, we anonymize this data so that it cannot be tied back to you individually. We may send you targeted push messages at specific locations. We store this information indefinitely.
Usage Data. When using our Platforms, we collect information about how you interact with our Platforms. For example, we may track whether you click on links within our Platforms, and what pages you visit within our Platforms. We also record technical information about your interaction with our Platforms, including traffic data, location data, IP addresses, and so forth. In addition, we may collect information about your interactions with our Platforms through cookies, pixel tags, local shared objects (“Flash Cookies”), and similar technologies. We may combine this information with information collected from third parties, such as social media platforms, advertising networks, analytics providers, and others. We may use this combined information
Information Collected Through Automated Gathering Tools. We may use automated gathering tools, such as Cookies, which are intended to save your preferences for you. A Cookie is a small text file stored on your computer or mobile device's Hard Drive or Solid State Drive. Each time you return to our website, the browser sends back the Cookie so that we can identify you and track your usage patterns. Our Platform associates this information with your personal profile data, and we may use this information to improve our services. You can control whether or not your browser accepts Cookies by changing the settings on your browser, however if you choose to disable Cookies, you may not be able to access certain features of our Website.
HOW DOES THE COMPANY USE YOUR DATA?
We may collect information from you when you use our Platforms for any number of different reasons. Without limitation, we might use such information to:
- provide our products or services for you when you ask us to
- answer any questions you might have about Linen by Ark Facility or our products or services;
- answer any questions you might have about Linen by Ark Facility or our products or services
- plan or conduct promotional activities or events.
- conduct other marketing and commercial activities.
- let us know if we've changed anything on our platforms.
- allow you to participate in activities through our platforms; and
- facilitate security, administrative, and financial purposes.
TO WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU COLLECTED THROUGH OUR PLATFORMS?
If we obtain your personal information from one of our platforms, whether you gave us permission for us to use it or not, we may share it with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We may share your personal information with third-party service providers, including companies that help us operate the Platforms or complete transactions conducted through the Platforms. Those third parties will be contractually obligated to use such information only for purposes consistent with this policy and to protect such information from unauthorized access or disclosure.
- We may share aggregate or anonymous data about you and other user of our platforms without restriction. In such cases, we don't share any of your personal information with these entities.
- If we merge with another company, sell our company, or otherwise transfer all or substantially all of our assets or business, then we might share some of the personal information you provided us when using the Platform with one or more third parties.
- We may share information we collect about you with our auditing, legal, and similar professionals, subject to standard confidentiality requirements.
- If we need to share information about you with third parties for legal reasons, to investigate potential violations of the Terms and Conditions, to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, to protect against harm to elements of our platforms, or to protect against harm from others, then we might share that information with them.
HOW CAN YOU CORRECT OR UPDATE INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT YOU THROUGH OUR PLATFORMS THAT IS STORED BY LINEN by ARK FACILITY?
When you sign up for an account with Linen by Ark Facility, you can access, edit, change or delete the information you've provided to us whenever you want by logging into your account.
If you want to change any information we've collected about you, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll review your request and update our files as soon as reasonably possible.
You can choose not to receive promotional communications (whether by email or postal mail) from us by emailing us at email@example.com, or writing to as at Linen by Ark Facility ,71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, England, WC2H 9JQ.
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO WE EMPLOY FOR INFORMATION ABOUT YOU COLLECTED THROUGH OUR PLATFORMS?
We take reasonable measures to protect the privacy of any personal data that we collect from you. However, please be aware that no technology is completely secure, and that our platforms are operated by software, hardware and networks, any component of which may experience breaches of security or other problems beyond our control.
WHAT ARE THE POLICIES OF LINKED WEBSITES AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES?
WHAT IS OUR POLICY ON CHILDREN USERS OF THE SERVICE?
We do not knowingly obtain any personal information from children under 13 years old. If you learn that one of your children under 13 has provided us any personal information without your permission, please contact us. If we become aware that one of our platforms was used by someone under 13, we take steps to remove that content immediately.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
Postal address: Linen by Ark Facility , 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, England, WC2H 9JQ